Teacher is the builder of the society.
As the world is going through countless difficult situations, it is becoming more and more important that our children should get such an education which help them to be good human beings. Today, a teacher’s responsibility is not limited to only teaching, but he also to implant good valued in the hearts of our young generation. We at Mandar, try our best so that society has best teachers.
To import the flow of technical education to konkan is my humble and foremost duty.
To Educate Student Teachers to Become Competent, Efficient, Empowered, knowledgeable and Professional Teachers to meet the Needs of the Changing Indian society.
- Childhood and growing up
- Knowledge across curriculum
- Gender school and Society
- Learning and teaching
- Pedagogy of School 1
- Educational Management
- Assessment for learning
- Pedagogy of School 2
- Language across the curriculum
- Contemporary India and Education
- Environmental Education
- Creative and inclusive Education
- Boys : White shirts and black pant with black shooes
- Girls :Lavender color sari or Panjabi dress
- Mon to Sat. White Saree
- Every Thurs – Maroon or another Colour Saree
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- First year Rs. 40,300/-
- Second year Rs. 40,300/-
- Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks Open & 45 % marks for Reserve Category (SC,ST,NT,OBC,SBC)
- Government of Maharashtra State CET must
- Admission strictly provisional till sanctioned by Mumbai University & Govt. of Maharashtra. Fees paid once will not be refunded at any cost.
Dr. Mrs. Sawant Vedanti V.
Mr. Tapkire Abhijit S.
Mr. Chogale Yogesh S.
Mr. Sule Bharat Ishwar
Mrs. Soman A V
Mr. Gaikwad Mahendra Navanath
Mrs.Patil Shobha Vijay
Mr. Kulkarni Damodar S.
Mr. Nikam Sandesh M.
Mr. Basugade Ramesh S.
Mr. Sawaratkar Bhalchandra