Having the glorious distinction of being the first management institute in the Konkan region of Maharashtra, our mission is to equip the leaders of tomorrow with the skills and capabilities to succeed in a continuously evolving global economy also provides excellent preparation for current business challenges, with the assurance of placements in various streams, on high salary comparable with the best in the industry.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management/Personnel Management
- Operation/Production Management
- System/ IT for Management
- Boys : Sky Blue Shirt & Navy Blue Pant
- Girls : Sky Blue Shirt & Navy Blue Pant
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- For Boys 90 seats For Girls 30 seats
- MH-CET Maharashtra State or CAT/MAT/XAT CET is must
- Admission FormRs. 1000
- Tuition FeeRs. 44344
- Development FeeRs. 4656
- Hostel FeeRs. 14000
- Admission strictly provisional till sanctioned by Mumbai University & Govt. of Maharashtra. Fees paid once will not be refunded at any cost.
Eligibility For Admission
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility : Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks for Open Category & 45% marks for Reserve Category (SC,ST,NT,OBC,SBC)
The institute’s foundation purpose is to meet the desires of all its stakeholders by providing excellent teaching, research and development services in the field of management education.
To develop sustain and contribute to Indian economy by building an efficient forum and by providing excellent teaching and research opportunities in the field of management studies of the highest national and international standards.
Mr. Mirajkar Dattaprasad S.
Mr. Thite Sandip G.
Mr. Renapure Laxman N.
Mr. Tupe Shekhar J.
Mr. Gadade Dadaso A.
Mr. Patil Pratap D.
Mr. Mohite Ramesh L.
Mrs. Desai Sonali S.
The Library has Developed an Excellent Collection of Books, Journals & E-Journals in HRM, MARKETING, FINANCE, INFORMATION TECHONOLOGY & OPERATION.
|Books/ Journals / Volumes Details||6009|
|Total No. of Books||5986|
|No. of Titles||2900|
|Totals Cost of Books||21,50,579|
|Numbers of Journals & Books||23|
|Total Cost of Journal||42055|
|Number of Multimedia||01|
|Reading Room Seating Capacity||30 Students + 10 Staff|
|Total Library Area||131.67 Sqm.|
|Total Number of Users (Students + Staff)||100|